- Access to facilities including a large semiconductor fabrication toolset and a cleanroom for product development and pilot production.
- Processing work on behalf of industry and university partners.
- End to end fabrication from mask design to fabrication of wafers and post processing of chips.
- A vibrant environment for the mutual exchange of ideas, alongside the University of Edinburgh's Institute for Integrated Micro and Nano Systems (IMNS).
- Hosting for small companies, providing an innovative and stimulating space alongside other companies and academics.
Who are our clients?
We offer services, facilities, expertise and hosting space to a range of commercial and academic partners. Find out more on our case studies page.