- access to facilities including a large semiconductor fabrication toolset and a cleanroom for product development and pilot production.
- processing work on behalf of industry and university partners.
- end to end fabrication from mask design to fabrication of wafers and post processing of chips.
- a vibrant environment for the mutual exchange of ideas, alongside the mutual exchange of ideas, alongside the University of Edinburgh's Institute for Integrated Micro and Nano Systems (IMNS) and EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Intelligent Sensing and Measurement.
- hosting for small companies, providing an innovative and stimulating space alongside other companies and academics.
Who are our clients?
We offer services, facilities, expertise and hosting space to a range of commercial and academic partners. Find out more on our case studies page.